Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Import Woltlap Forum Issues

• itdahdev
    Participant

@itdahdev

I took a import skript from “https://gist.github.com/ntwb/0bb069e5994c0ee8e85e”, copied the remote db to local db, setup the import panel. I works well for 33% of the import, then it stucks/hang.

Got this from WP debug:
    Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given in C:\htdocs\kunden\klemmer\forum\wp\wp-content\plugins\bbpress\includes\admin\parser.php:166

So i paused the import, tried to resume, then i get errors in the browser console.

Then i removed the forum data and tried to start in a incognito browser, to skip potentially problems with browser extensions. Did not help, same issues.

System: WP 6.4.2, bbPress 2.6.9, Woltlap 5.x DB content, PHP 8.2, 10.4.32-MariaDB

Would be great to get some handsome help to get this done 😉

Greets Alex

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

I’d suspect that php 8.x is the issue.

New versions of php get more strict in code requirements, and arrays are one that php 8.x got nasty with.

I’d suggest (if you can) changing to php 7.x whilst you do the import – after that you can revert to php 8.x.

itdahdev
    Participant

@itdahdev

Thanks for the hint. I already think about it, but did not test it. So now i tried PHP 7.4.x and it works way better, just some server settings to optimize, to pretend memory exhaustion 😉
    So i had some memory issues, easy tto solve in server settings.

itdahdev
    Participant

@itdahdev

Next issue, found a missing import field “_bbp_topic_voice_count” and i’m pretty sure, thats counted participants were ment. But in woltlap db thread tbl is no colum, so i think, i’ve could du it with a sql query like this:

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT po.userID) as participants
    FROM wbb1_thread th
    INNER JOIN wbb1_post po
    ON th.threadID = po.threadID
    WHERE th.threadID = 2086

The sql query in phpmyadmin works as mentioned. So i copied a piece of code from another importer and customized it like this (? for parts i have no clou):

$this->field_map[] = array(
    ‘from_tablename’ => ‘wbb1_thread’,
    ‘from_fieldname’ => ‘?’,
    ‘join_tablename’ => ‘wbb1_post’,
    ‘join_type’ => ‘INNER’,
    ‘join_expression’ => ‘USING (?) WHERE wbb1_thread.?= wbb1_post.?’,
    ‘to_type’ => ‘topic’,
    ‘to_fieldname’ => ‘_bbp_topic_voice_count’
    );

But i’ve no clou, how to bring the sql in the right way for the import, missing manuals from bbPress, to understand he possibilities.

Anybody firm in this?

Robin W

@robin-w

you could probably skip this.

Once imported you can run

dashboard>tools>forums>repair forums> and run one at a time. One of these recalculates that field, so you do not need to import it.

itdahdev
    Participant

@itdahdev

Thx 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar