Categories
Search
Bottom

Import problem PHPbb – bbPress

• Newo1t
    Participant

@newo1t

Hello,

I tried for several days to import my forum PHPBB 3.0.11 (the latest version) to bbPress, the latest version too, but the problem is that I end up with countless duplicate for each element of the forum.

How to remedy this?

Sincerely,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • As far as I know there are no issues importing from phpBB v3.0.11

This doc has any known issues when using the phpBB importer:
    https://codex.bbpress.org/import-forums/phpbb/

Did your import fail at one point and you started the import again which would have caused duplicates?

To debug the issue further I would need some detailed information, particularly some SQL examples would be helpful.

If you still have issues after resting your forums and this constantly happpens please create a ticket on Trac https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ with some detailed steps to reproduce the issue and I will take a look.

Newo1t
    Participant

@newo1t

My host have disabled set time limit.

So I’d a lot of error ”
    Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/www/fad9968d01a605ebf45b28d7b5238ea3/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/admin/converter.php on line 306″.

I’ve try to comment this line ( with // before the ligne 306 ) and I’ve try to import forum again.

I’ve now the error ”

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘topics_table.the_topic_id = replies_table.the_topic_id WHERE topics_table.first_’ at line 1]
    SELECT convert(replies_table.the_reply_id USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_id,convert(replies_table.the_reply_parent_forum_id USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_parent_forum_id,convert(replies_table.the_reply_parent_topic_id USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_parent_topic_id,convert(replies_table.the_reply_author_ip_address USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_author_ip_address,convert(replies_table.the_reply_author_id USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_author_id,convert(replies_table.the_reply_title USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_title,convert(replies_table.the_reply_slug USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_slug,convert(replies_table.the_reply_content USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_content,convert(replies_table.the_reply_order USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_order,convert(replies_table.the_reply_creation_date USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_creation_date,convert(replies_table.the_reply_modified_date USING “utf8”) AS the_reply_modified_date,convert(topics_table.the_topic_id USING “utf8″) AS the_topic_id FROM phpbb_replies_table AS replies_table INNER JOIN phpbb_topics_table AS topics_table USING topics_table.the_topic_id = replies_table.the_topic_id WHERE topics_table.first_post != 0 LIMIT 0, 100”

How to repair this ?

Newo1t
    Participant

@newo1t

resolved

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar