Bottom

how to moderate topic for anonymous users

• MGDel
    Participant

@mgdel

hello! 🙂 first of all…

Forum Moderation

so what? the page is empty :/

i need to be able to set up a list of wp users to be the admin/moderators of the forum
    i need to be able to make them know about a new post (i can do it via mailing list)
    and they should be able to reply and make the question public via front end. and the op must be notified when someone replies to or publish the post.

it’s more of a Q and A system for everyone with moderation from a list of wp userd (doctors)

the only way i found to moderate incoming posts is a 2year old plugin with bulky backend system (it needs to be as easy as possible since the moderators wont be tech savvy guys)

is there any other solution?

thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

@mgdel

There is subpages, only 2 subpages, but there is still something. I did update the forum moderation page just now.

i need to be able to set up a list of wp users to be the admin/moderators of the forum
    i need to be able to make them know about a new post (i can do it via mailing list)
    and they should be able to reply and make the question public via front end. and the op must be notified when someone replies to or publish the post.

Maybe try this plugin to allow, anonymous users to be able to subscribe to posts.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbp-anonymous-subscriptions/

You can tell your moderators to subscribe to whatever forum they want to moderate, by clicking the subscribe link on the single forums page on the frontend.

If you are talking about per forum moderation for you forums, I do not think you cannot do that as of now.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar