Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Hi! Somebody could help me with some codes, please?

• ainoha_vs
    Participant

@ainoha_vs

Hi everybody! I need to change some “titles” and “invalid” some actions of BBPress so I can use it for my blog. Anybody who could help me with some codes, please?
    Than you! πŸ˜€
    Cheers!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

You need to change titles, and what exactly is invalid??

ainoha_vs
    Participant

@ainoha_vs

Hi! Thank you for replying πŸ™‚ with “invalid” I mean making some actions “nule”. I donΒ΄t want anybody to comment what I post… the reason is that I prefer bbpress more as directory than a forum.. If you have an email I could send you some pics so maybe you could understand it better. Thank you πŸ˜€

Robkk

@robkk

So basically you want to use bbPress for something other than forums?? I am leaning toward custom development and you might need to hire a developer right now, but I do not get what you mean by directory. Explain what you mean by directory, and if you really want to email me the pictures here.

Contact

Robkk

@robkk

I checked the photos you sent me, and all I could say is that I do not know Spanish fluently (If it is in another language, I am sorry but I still cannot read it). I tried google translate to translate the images, but the translation didn’t come out clearly.If you want make an english version of all the images you sent me.

I think you had some CSS issues on your site, if you want link to your site and I could help you on that.

You may need to hire a developer to do some of the other tasks you listed.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar