Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Ghost user

• gogitossj34
    Participant

@gogitossj34

Ok, this is really freaky, I have comment on my site that is from auser that I can do nothing bout. I mean I cannot click on him to edit or read data, I cannot find him in user and the number of user on my site hasn’t change. Other users, I can click on their avatar to view their profile or their name to do the same, but this guys I can’t, not ot mention that his name doesn’t have blue link color.

Anyone ?

Here’s the comment: http://mmo4teen.com/forum/topic/cpanel-and-host-id/#post-711

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

are you sure its not an anonymous user, i mean you have it where people dont have to login to post to your forums so it could be that.

and if this is acts kind of like wordpress comments , the website link is optional, so im going to comment on the same topic and lets see if it looks the same as the other user.

you can spot my post from a mile away

gogitossj34
    Participant

@gogitossj34

Apparently it is. Kinda weird, I’ve already disable that ( I think ) guess this is solve then. Thanks a lot.

Robkk

@robkk

its not disabled on my end.

you go to settings>forums> then uncheck anonymous posting.

and also to delete my weird reply go to it look for trash in the admin links, push it then a refresh should highlight it red then the trash link is replaced by the delete link , delete and it should be gone.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar