Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Future of bbPress

• Shmoo
    Participant

@macpresss

Just wondering what the future of bbPress holds?

I’ve been following BuddyPress and bbPress development for years now and while both plugins always have to rely on the same small group of people I’m just curious if this would bring the future of bbPress development in danger?

BuddyPress is a far more popular plugin than bbPress, more people those days need community functionality attached to their WordPress sites than support forums but still, if you look at the bbPress trac it say 64 closed tickets for a very long time.

I don’t want to make this a bash or negative talking topic about bbPress, I respect the people who have done so much for bbPress at this moment and in the past.
    It’s just what’s next..

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Just wondering what the future of bbPress holds?

i wanna bring a cooler look to it. or a bunch of ideas to add on to the look.

as for bbpress community i hope more people help out.

BuddyPress is a far more popular plugin than bbPress, more people those days need community functionality attached to their WordPress sites than support forums

forums arent for everyone

if you look at the bbPress trac it say 64 closed tickets for a very long time.

they can take their time. also i bet more bbpress core developers wouldnt be a bad thing and also just help on trac topics are cool too.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar