Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

forum_pages(); pagination not counting correctly.

• re5et

@re5et

I have a problem with the way my forum topics are getting paginated. It does not appear that stickies are taken into consideration for part of this process. If $bb->page_topics = 30 in the config, then i would think only 30 topics would display, including the stickies, however what happens is that the stickies are displayed, and then 30 more topics are displayed. This is not a big problem for me, however if i have 30 topics, and 4 stickies, all are shown, and then page links are shown by forum_pages(). When the user clicks the link for page 2, they are shown nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• re5et

@re5et

this does not appear to be just my problem, looks like this forum is experiencing the same thing. The numbers don’t line up, stickies are taken into consideration for how many page links should be displayed, but are not taken into consideration for how many topics are displayed on a forum page.

fel64

@fel64

Ahh, ingenious. The right thing to do would be to go to the trac part of the site and submit a new ticket for this bug, which will then be fixed. Login is the same as for this forum.

re5et

@re5et

i attempted to login to trac, however the login information i use here (or at wordpress.org) does work for the trac login. Does anyone have any ideas for a workaround in the meantime?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar