Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

First Reply layout problem

• Kelley
    Participant

@gr00vytunes

Fresh install of the latest bbpress and wordpress 4.1 – theme powermag 1.8.0

When someone posts, the first post layout is fine. Any reply after though, the avatar and name is at the bottom of the screen?

http://www.wisbechtownfc.co.uk/forums/topic/wednesday-at-histon/

I checked it with live preview on twentyfifteen and its fine, perhaps I can override the them of just the forum ?

any help would be appreciated

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

this looks fine on my end is your issue resolved already??

if its not reply back.

bergblume
    Participant

@bergblume

@kelley & @robkk – I have the same problem – I also use powermag theme from themeforest and I also have the layout problem with the replies.
    Any reply after though, the avatar and name is at the bottom of the screen?!$%&
    How did you solve it??

Layout Problem replies in bbpress with theme powermag

Robkk

@robkk

@bergblume

This issue is most likely caused from your theme and the the styles it used for WordPress comments.

Link to site so I could give you some CSS.

bergblume
    Participant

@bergblume

hi @robkk – linking to the site is unfortunately not possible actually as I am building the site via Xampp up. So the site isnt online yet and I am in the development process.
    Any hints how to repair?! Do you have access to powermag theme?
    Here is a link to the example page of the theme http://pmag.wpengine.com/?theme=powermag

Robkk

@robkk

Well from what it looks like this is a paid theme so I do not have access to it. Even the demo does not have bbPress forums installed, so I cannot really pinpoint your issue.

You can ask the theme author since it is a paid theme and that you are still in the development process.

djwd
    Participant

@djwd

Hi guys, PowerMag author here.

The issue have been discussed several times on the support site already, please have a look here or here.

Hope that helps!

Cheers
    djwd

bergblume
    Participant

@bergblume

thank you very much @djwd – that helped a lot and fixed finally the layout problem!
    thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar