Categories
Search
Bottom

Errors and unable to access Admin

• usernametaken

@usernametaken

WP 3.1.1

BBpress 1.0.3

I have just set up BBpress to work with a test blog I am running on my local machine using xampp. During set up I went through the integration process so that both would share the same login info.

The WP install is at localhost/name

the BBP install is at localhost/name/bbpress

When I go to the forum the top of the page displays the following

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:Program Filesxampplitehtdocsgrad2gamebbpressbb-settings.php on line 186

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:Program Filesxampplitehtdocsgrad2gamebbpressbb-includesbackpressfunctions.wp-object-cache.php on line 108

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:Program Filesxampplitehtdocsgrad2gamebbpressbb-includesbackpresspomomo.php on line 171

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:Program Filesxampplitehtdocsgrad2gamebbpressbb-includesfunctions.bb-l10n.php on line 484

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:Program Filesxampplitehtdocsgrad2gamebbpressbb-includesbackpressclass.wp-taxonomy.php on line 581

When i try to access the Admin section I get the same plus

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at C:Program Filesxampplitehtdocsgrad2gamebbpressbb-settings.php:186) in C:Program Filesxampplitehtdocsgrad2gamebbpressbb-includesfunctions.bb-pluggable.php on line 232

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar