Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

ERROR: Are you sure you wanted to do that?

• daphnechin
    Participant

@daphnechin

Hi, I have set up a bbpress forum.
    But I encounter this problem when trying to post (keymaster or participant doesnt matter), I can however post anonymously when I set the setting to allow anonymous posters.

The problem Is for logged in users, Whenever I try to post/reply I get the are you sure you want to do that error.

I can add topics and replies no problem from the backend.
    I have went through and searched all over but most of the fixes are for local host installations.

Any insight and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

WP ver – 4.2.3
    Theme – Terra theme
    BB press – Version 2.5.8

I Also have BB press WP tweaks installed to fix my sidebar problem(Disabling it will diable me from logging in through the BBpress sidebar.)

I head there are some changes to be done in the functions.php?
    Please help =(

If anyone could help by me giving them a user to try trouble shooting. thats possible as well

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Does deactivating the bbPress WP Tweaks plugin solve remove your error?? There are other ways to only show certain widgets for only bbPress pages.

daphnechin
    Participant

@daphnechin

Hi Robkk! Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    Yes, I have tried disabling it, it still disables me from front end repling and creating of topics regardless of role…

I also have a User role plugin which allows control of access and disabling that still doesnt work…
    Any workaround?

Thanks

Robkk

@robkk

@daphnechin

What are your permalinks structure?? Do you have a port in your url, or just a unique looking url for your site??

Also try some troubleshooting steps listed here.

Troubleshooting

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar