Categories
Search
Bottom

Error 500 when logged as admin

• vale12
    Participant

@vale12

Hi,
    in the website of one of my customers, bbpress works perfectly if the user is not logged in but, when I am logged as wordpress admin, the pages of the bbpress forum are not visibile and show a 500 error. The error-log file shows this error:

WordPress errore sul database Lost connection to MySQL server during query per la query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ON ( wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id ) WHERE 1=1 AND (((wp_posts.post_title LIKE ‘%Ansia%’) OR (wp_posts.post_content LIKE ‘%Ansia%’)) AND ((wp_posts.post_title LIKE ‘%intermittente%’) OR (wp_posts.post_content LIKE ‘%intermittente%’))) AND (wp_posts.post_password = ”) AND (
    ( wp_postmeta.meta_key = ‘_bbp_forum_id’ AND CAST(wp_postmeta.meta_value AS SIGNED) != ’43’ )
    ) AND wp_posts.post_type IN (‘forum’, ‘topic’, ‘reply’) AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘closed’) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 15 fatta da require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/supportdesk/search-topics.php’), bbp_has_search_results, WP_Query->__construct, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

how can I fix it?
    thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Do you get the issue when you switch to a default theme??

vale12
    Participant

@vale12

Yes, also with a default theme there is the error, I have also tried to deactivate all plugins, except bbpress with no results

vale12
    Participant

@vale12

I have tried to use the bbpress reparation tools (tools-forum) and the issue has solved and disappeared

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar