Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Dumb question on Installation

• Zapekanski
    Participant

@zapekanski

Hey there guys. I am completely new to WP but, as far as I have figured out, this is a pretty perspective platform for my particular purposes. I am planning to open online interactive tutorial basing upon my Bitcoin-devoted site, its main mission is (the site is in Russian right now, but in a few days I’ll be adding an English version). We’re now developing a mobile app as well, but it will be deployed a bit later. The site is now in its earlier backed-up version, and I am explaining why.

A friend of mine did all the job and, basing on WP (i don’t know which version it was), he made a move from our CMS to WP. Yesterday I have made an extreme mistake and now the whole site is gone. As far as I had an old version of it backed up (on the old CMS), i have restored the one, but I need the WP version (lots of Bitcoin earning features were attached to it) Now I have no connection with that drupal-bitcoin-enthusiast guy, bit I need badly to restore the new version of the site. But what should I start with to implement this? I understand this is a dumb question, but I am reading manuals right now and I can’t find an answer for that. Please explain me what should my steps be. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar