Don’t you think wordpress and bbpress projects are starting to overlap?
Feedback for bbpress developers;
Regarding wordpress-bbpress integration, don’t you think wordpress and bbpress projects are starting to overlap?
I’ve been trying to integrate wordpress and bbpress and now I have;
* two login forms and profiles
* there are some css properties in the style sheet that are defined with same names that in wordpress; h2, h3, .alt …
* Afer adding <?php require_once(‘/wamp/www/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php’); ?> for integration, I load wordpress functions again if accessed the web through wordpress frontpage.
* Some times I’d like to use the same plugins in both; wordpress and bbpress, or any other feature/modification, so I need to duplicate the work. You activate a wordpress plugin and you have to find a similar plugin that could work in bbpress or any workaround.
I wonder if developers are considering a bbpress version as a plugin for wordpress
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.