Categories
Search
Bottom

Comments

• UbbeGubben
    Participant

@ubbegubben

Hi all

Can anyone tell me how i could do so when somone makes a comment in one of my forums. Comments in That spec is just for info via RSS to my members.

I want the discussions that follows in a underforum!
    I do not want all the chat between people to be sent to my members, only the First comment!

i hot this neighborhoodwatch service and ut work fine. But Often there is a long thread of comments that has nothing to do whith it at all!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Please explain what exactly you are talking about a little clearer?? Using RSS for what?

UbbeGubben
    Participant

@ubbegubben

Hi all

I got a similar question, i want my members to make comments in ex forum 1. And the message in forum 1 is then displayed to other members via RSS!

But often other members make comments in forum 1, and the main message dissapears in all the chat!

Is there a way i can make so that No one can make second comments in this forum. And force second comments to a sub forum?

Best regards
    Urban Eriksson

Robkk

@robkk

Moved your reply to here since it is related to the topic you created earlier.

You cannot move additional replies to a subforum by default or with a plugin I know. You may need to consider hiring a developer for to create this for you.

Since I think you basically said the topic gets hidden in all the replies. You can use this function to always display the topic no matter what page you are on like how these forums have by default.

function custom_bbp_show_lead_topic( $show_lead ) {
      $show_lead[] = 'true';
      return $show_lead;
    }

add_filter('bbp_show_lead_topic', 'custom_bbp_show_lead_topic' );
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar