Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can't find

• Seo45
    Participant

@seo45

Hello, I purchased a theme called Oblivion from themeforest, and for some reason, I can’t find loop-single-reply. All they have is loop-forums, loop-single-forums and loop-single-topic.

I’m wanting to add userpro’s badges and everything to my forums. I’ve done it on other themes, but I’m not sure how to if it doesn’t have loop-single-reply. Any ideas?? Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Seo45
    Participant

@seo45

Anyone??

peter-hamilton
    Participant

@peter-hamilton

can you not copy that from the legacy folder and paste it into the theme bbpress folder

Seo45
    Participant

@seo45

The only thing is that it has to be gettin the information somewhere. It has replies and works fine, but I just can’t find that folder.

Robkk

@robkk

@seo45

if your theme author did not copy all of the bbpress templates to your child theme (use a child theme if you didnt) you can go into the plugin and copy the loop-single-reply.php file into your bbpress folder.

if your theme is highly customized and copying the file from the bbpress templates to your child theme is causing issues, contact your theme author for help as your theme might be highly customized.

this link might help explain better how to copy the templates you need into your bbpress folder, but since you have customized templates from your theme already try not to overwrite them.

https://codex.bbpress.org/theme-compatibility/

peter-hamilton
    Participant

@peter-hamilton

And to find that file you need access to your server.

In your wp-content yhere is a folder called plugins, in there there is a folder called BBpress.
    In the bbpress folder is a folder called templates, and in there a folder called default.
    In that Default folder is another folder called bbpress, and that is the template folder where you can find the loop-single-reply that you can copy to your child’s bbpress folder

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar