Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

can’t administer BBPress after wordpress integration

• topdog2046

@topdog2046

hi,

I’m running the latest WordPress MU version and also running the latest BBPress version on 1 MySQL Db.

I integrated wordpress via the wordpress integration setting from within bbpress, but now when I login as admin do to the imported users of wordpress, I cannot see a site admin link from within bbpress anymore to administer BBPress.

What shouldI do now?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Can you get to it if you go directly to the admin site?

http://yourdomain.com/bbpress/bb-admin

It’s possible that you didn’t set up user integration correctly, and you are no longer the admin of your bbPress site.

topdog2046

@topdog2046

When I put in the secret_key in wp-config.php, I get an error when I go to the regular blog site:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp() in /home1/user4026/public_html/wp-blog-header.php on line 20

I was able to get the fix_admin plugin and run it and it restored keymaster access to bbpress, but for some reason the error (see line above), occurs on my regular wordpress site.

Would you recommend I reinstall both wordpress and bbpress and start from fresh?

Also, is there an easier guide on BBPress and WP integration? The screen cast does me no good as I’m visually impaired and therefore depend on assistive technology to aide me in reading the screen content.

If needed, I can paste my WP config file as well as my bbpress config file. Just tell me what configuration files you require and I will get them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar