Bug Report on bbpress codes
Looks like bbpress codes are not computing if they appear on a front page.
1. Make a new page and name it foo
2. Enter the string “[bbp-forum-index]”
3. Check the preview of page (Everything should work as expected)
4. Save the page and publish
5. Goto settings -> Reading and set the page “foo” as front page
6. Call your site.
What should happen is that nothing appears on the page, except its title.
Versions: WordPress 4.3.1, bbpress 2.5.8
Wordpress is running in MU mode. Dont know if this is really an issue.
Man, this took me a million calls of that front page to get it. It might also have destroyed the structure somehow, as somtimes I had the impression that bbcodes did not work at all. This went away after using the restructure feature/tool.
With best regards,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.