Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

[Resolved] Breadcrumbs Missing

• gburak
    Participant

@gburak

I don’t seem to have any breadcrumb navigation at all. Just one “Back to discussions link.”

thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• gburak
    Participant

@gburak

Problem solved. [topic closed]

gburak
    Participant

@gburak

Correction: problem NOT solved: I have my theme’s breadcrumbs, but not from bbPress.

thanks!

Robkk

@robkk

Since I am sure your theme is using custom templates to have the edit/or replace the back to disscussions code with <?php bbp_breadcrumb(); ?>. It would be preferred if you copied the file you would need to edit to your child theme in a folder called bbpress.

gburak
    Participant

@gburak

Thanks for your reply, but I’m not sure I quite understand your instructions… I’m versed in css but not so much so with php.

I replace the “back to discussions” code with <?php bbp_breadcrumb(); ?> – ok.

But where do I find the “back to discussions” code? And its just the one line <?php bbp_breadcrumb(); ?> I replace it with?

thanks!

gburak
    Participant

@gburak

Actually, what I’m looking to do is just put a “Back to Main Index” link on the page that shows the list of topics. I don’t really need the full breadcrumbs at this point… but I still would like to get them working for later.

thanks!

gburak
    Participant

@gburak

I copied the bbpress templates from the plugind folder into my themes folder.

And now they’re there!

[topic resolved]

Robkk

@robkk

I copied the bbpress templates from the plugins folder into my themes folder

Yeah that works too, I just didn’t want to suggest that at first because of how custom the templates could be in your theme. Glad you got it sorted out. 🙂

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Breadcrumbs Missing’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar