Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBPress + WordPress Integration Funkyness only on Firefox??!?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• TonyVitabile

@tonyvitabile

It’s gotten weirder.

I noticed on the public, hosted site that removing the lines from wp-config that the bbpress integration plugin told me to add cleared the problem in Firefox. So I tried to do that on my local machine. Now I can’t log into WordPress or BBPress.

I’m confused & have no idea what to do. I can’t do anything with the local website using Firefox, which means I have to do my CSS tweaking on the hosted site. It’s easier & quicker to do it locally & upload a modified CSS file (or other files) to the host when I’m done.

Help! Anybody got any ideas they can share as to how to clear this issue?

Tony

Tony

TonyVitabile

@tonyvitabile

Friendly bump.

I know it’s summer & times are slow. I cannot use Firefox to view the local copy of my website when I am making changes. If I am using Firefox, I have to make my changes locally, upload them to the host, and then I can test the changes. This is a lot slower than doing everything locally — just from the increased number of steps.

Thanks

What version of FireFox?

Have you dumped your cache and flushed your cookies?

TonyVitabile

@tonyvitabile

FF 3.5.1. Running on a recent MacBook with OS X 10.5.7.

I deleted all of the cookies in Firefox & cleared the cache. No difference in behavior.

The hosted site is definitely working right. Could it be some kind of rights issue on the local files?

Tony

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar