Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress issue with sidebar widgets on forum [Be theme]

• sidebarissue
    Participant

@sidebarissue

Hey guys,

I’m having one issue that I can’t seem to figure out. I’ve looked everywhere but I can’t find anyone with the same issue. I’m using the Be Theme with bbPress, and my sidebar widgets (for the forum only) aren’t showing up. When I drag the widgets onto the Plugin | bbPress sidebar, I get an empty sidebar. When I put the widgets in the footer or on a different sidebar (like the blog or even the footer), they work fine. The people from Be Theme say bbpress is fully compatible with Be Theme so I’m a bit confused.

Additionally, I’ve tried deactivating all plugins besides bbpress and that didn’t help. I also ran the forum repairs and nothing happened. I still haven’t tried switching to the twentytwelve theme because I don’t want to lose all of my settings for my current theme.

Have any of you ever encountered this before? I figured I’d try here before trying on the Be Theme forums.

MY ACTIVATED PLUGINS (even though I said my plugins aren’t the cause of the issue)—————–

– Add Meta tags, All in one SEO pack, bbpress, bbpress report content, bbpress login register, contact form 7, duplicate post, force regenerate thumbnails, gd bbpress attachments, gd bbpress tools, google analytics, google xml sitemaps, jellyfish counter widget, jetpack, layerslider wp, mycred, newsletter, related posts thumbnails, slider revolution, user role editor, wordpress popular posts, wp smush, wp user avatar, wpbakery visual composer

bbpress v2.5.8 and the latest version of wordpress. Additionally, I’d rather not give my website name publicly, but I will give links to a mod if they need it.

Here is a screenshot of the site so you can see. There is a sidebar active (once I delete the widgets the sidebar goes away obviously).

Thanks in advance

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar