Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbpress forum menu left side

• nblxhd
    Participant

@nblxhd

There’s no link to the forums setup after update.

Kleo theme support :

“1 – Do not enable group forms for buddypress. As it states, use bbpress. So, dont change anything there. Leave it the way it is.

2 – In every case I’ve seen, a plugin conflict causes a menu item to disappear. Disable all of your plugins except k-elements, visual composer, buddypress and bbpress. The forum menu item should return. If it does start enabling your plugins one by one until you find the conflicting plugin.”

Your caching plugin is still enabled though. Clear your cache and disable it. If forums doesnt come back, then temporarily enable the 2015 Theme. If its still doesnt show up, then its not Kleo and you’ll have to ask over on the bbpress forum.

Active Plugins:

bbPress, BuddyPress, K Elements, WPBakery Visual Composer.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Did you do what the Kleo theme support tell you?? Did you also try a default theme temporarily?

nblxhd
    Participant

@nblxhd

On the default theme does not work too.

Robkk

@robkk

With a default theme as your active them , deactivate all plugins but bbPress then see if the issue is still present.

An update to any of the plugins could cause issues with bbPress.

Start activating the plugins the kleo theme support suggested one by one, then go from there to see what is causing an issue.

nblxhd
    Participant

@nblxhd

if i use only bbpres plugin menu dot’t show too.

If I click on the link from the console.

Click link – “16 Forums” > See Message – “Хакер, что ли? ( Hacker? )”

Screenshots attached

http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2015-08/31/4qfz1lsm3cw1.png
    http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2015-08/31/wfkjcauzj5ac.png

nblxhd
    Participant

@nblxhd

no idea?

Robkk

@robkk

Hmm only the forums menu item is missing? I wonder if this is related to something I saw on these forums eariler. I will check on it.

nblxhd
    Participant

@nblxhd

Yes and as I understand him missing access. I try to click on the link to access the forum settings, direct link menu which disappeared immediately goes to a page saying, Hacker or what? It is not associated with updating plugins, themes and WordPress. Checked.

Sorry if hard to understand. Partly as a Google translation. But I understand You perfectly. 🙂

nblxhd
    Participant

@nblxhd

If it helps I can give you access to the website and the FTP, but I don’t see that You can send a private message or make a private reply.

nblxhd
    Participant

@nblxhd

Going to reinstall WordPress and bbPress and budypress

Robkk

@robkk

Okay, lets see if reinstalling would help any.

You can contact me through the contact me link on my profile on this site.

Robkk

@robkk

@nblxhd

reinstalling help any?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar