Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBPress as Intranet?

• bigvibes
    Participant

@bigvibes

Hi, I’ve been researching some tools for creating an intranet within WordPress and one page directed me to bbPress… but the features list doesn’t explain too much so I’d like to ask if anyone knows whether bbPress can be integrated within the backend of my WordPress site. Ideally I’d like to see it appear right on the dashboard so when users log in they can see everything. If bbPress can’t do it if anyone knows of a way to do this I’d be happy to hear. thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

Ideally I’d like to see it appear right on the dashboard so when users log in they can see everything. If bbPress can’t do it if anyone knows of a way to do this I’d be happy to hear. thanks!

THis sounds like some custom development. You made need to hire a developer to try to create this for you. I am not sure if it is possible without basically tearing up the whole plugin, and it will be extremely hard to do.

bbPress should work in a private community though. I think there is some plugins that can just disallow access to view any pages unless you are member out there in the WordPress repository though that might be helpful. Doing it this way would be much easier to do too.

bigvibes
    Participant

@bigvibes

OK thanks for the reply. I guess I’ll get this custom done then.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar