Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBpress advanced recent topics widget to go to the last page of a topic.

• SakuSama
    Participant

@sakusama

Hello,
    someone know how to change “BBpress advanced recent topics” to go on the last page of the topic because users have to go manually to the last one when they choose a topic ? The first page of each topic is automatically displayed by the widget.

All help would be much appreciated !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

You can contact the plugin author or edit the plugin to change the topic link to the freshness link of the topic.

SakuSama
    Participant

@sakusama

Sorry but I don’t know what and where to add something. In the widget.php I have this :

<?php		if ($show_user) :

echo '<div class="bbp_show_user">by <span class="topic-author">' . $author_link . '</span></div>';

endif;

if ($show_forum) :

echo '<div class="bbp_show_forum">In: <a href="' . bbp_get_forum_permalink($forum_id) . '">' . bbp_get_forum_title($forum_id) . '</a></div>';

endif;

if ($show_date) :

echo '<div class="bbp_show_date">';

bbp_topic_last_active_time($topic_id);

echo '</div>';

endif;

if ($show_detail) :

echo '<div class="bbp_show_detail">';

bbp_topic_excerpt($topic_id);

echo '</div>';

endif; ?>

I think that I have something to do with the bbp_get_forum_permalink to go to the last page of the topic.

I have tried to add this to the .php of the widget but it’s not working

I’m a noob in php … I just know where to find the files on my ftp and to edit if someone know what I could add to the files. I have tried the widget “last posts” but it show all the last posts even if the lasts were in the same topic. It doesn’t display the news topics if nobody reply into them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar