Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPress 2.6.0 Release Candidate 5

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)

• TechHaus
    Participant

@thebeeobee

Issue!

I installed rc-5 and woocommerce on two new installs this week and I’m getting this when i go to mysite.com/forum to see the forums list.:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WC_Template_Loader::unsupported_theme_title_filter(), 1 passed in /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-template-loader.php:399 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_Template_Loader::unsupported_theme_title_filter(‘Forums’) #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘Forums’, Array) #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/theme-compat.php(561): apply_filters(‘the_title’, ‘Forums’) #3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): bbp_template_include_theme_compat(‘/opt/lampp/htdo…’) #4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘/opt/lampp/htdo…’, Array) #5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/sub-actions.php(434): apply_fi in /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-template-loader.php on line 399)

Lastest everything both tested on xampp locally.

TechHaus
    Participant

@thebeeobee

I just did a google search and I can find the same error on the front page –

http://www.evolutionreborn.com/forums/

Mal
    Participant

@looimaster

Any news on v2.6 release?

It would be nice if this project could revive a little, please. At least if you could post more frequent updates (even if only a blog post with nothing inside… at least 1 update every 1-3 months would be giving us hope that development is still being continued).

v2.5 works fine for me but it has some bugs (freshness of topics on forum index is wrong) that I’m looking forward that v2.6 could fix.

Other than that v2.5 is OK so far.

liyacaty
    Participant

@liyacaty

I noticed in Firefox, when I go to Responsive Display Mode and simulate a phone (for example, iPhone 6s), the Topic Type and Topic Status dropdowns seem to not repond to my mouse click 99% of the time (they will randomly work out of nowhere once and then stop).

I do not have this behavior on Chrome.

TechHaus
    Participant

@thebeeobee

I apologize for my post above. User error of course,

Indrekkor
    Participant

@indrekhirsnik

What has changed in 2.6 RC6 ?

Just noticed this is available to download, cannot find any info about it.

Iftikhar Rashid
    Participant

@rraccountants

I’m using it but on a smaller site and not using the new features and haven’t noticed any problems. Make the best improvement in this version, otherwise no benefits.

I am currently testing the RC5 with a vBulletin 3 import and I am encountering fatal errors. Or should errors be indicated for a resolution?

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar