Search
Bottom

bbPress 2.6.0 Release Candidate 5

• JJJ
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Just pushed RC 5 to WordPress.org.

Hoping this is the last one. <3

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)

• thebeeobee
    Participant

@thebeeobee

Issue!

I installed rc-5 and woocommerce on two new installs this week and I’m getting this when i go to mysite.com/forum to see the forums list.:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WC_Template_Loader::unsupported_theme_title_filter(), 1 passed in /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-template-loader.php:399 Stack trace: #0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_Template_Loader::unsupported_theme_title_filter(‘Forums’) #1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘Forums’, Array) #2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/theme-compat.php(561): apply_filters(‘the_title’, ‘Forums’) #3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): bbp_template_include_theme_compat(‘/opt/lampp/htdo…’) #4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘/opt/lampp/htdo…’, Array) #5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/sub-actions.php(434): apply_fi in /opt/lampp/htdocs/th-fixed/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-template-loader.php on line 399)

Lastest everything both tested on xampp locally.

thebeeobee
    Participant

@thebeeobee

I just did a google search and I can find the same error on the front page –

http://www.evolutionreborn.com/forums/

Viewing 2 replies - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar