Categories
Search
Bottom

bbPres / WordPress user integration

• nofightnolife
    Participant

@nofightnolife

Hello,

I am having a issue integrating wordpress user to bbPress site.
    I have successfully installed bbPress forum to a sub-domain of our site, also successfully integrated wordpress users to bbPress forum by using the wordpress integration option under setting in bbPress admin panel.

But I have one issue at the moment. I can’t access to my admin account. I assume our bbPress forum site is using our wordpress site users, and deleted existing admin user of bbPress forum site.
    I can access admin user by using our wordpress admin user name and password, but can’t access to admin panel of bbPress forum site.

Does anyone how could I solve this issue?

Thank you so much!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• nofightnolife
    Participant

@nofightnolife

I tried modifying User Roles and Capabilities from functions.bb-capabilities.php, so that all the users can have same capabilities as keymaster, but it still didn’t work. It just won’t let me access to the admin panel.

Please, anyone could help me with this matter?
    Thank you in advance.

Robkk

@robkk

@nofightnolife

what bbPress version are you using??

nofightnolife
    Participant

@nofightnolife

bbPress 2.5.6

Thanks.

Robkk

@robkk

I tried modifying User Roles and Capabilities from functions.bb-capabilities.php, so that all the users can have same capabilities as keymaster

that sounds dangerous, don’t do that

see if this helps, follow all the links on the page too, and see if you set it up correctly.

Forum Networks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar