Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

• Tizia
    Participant

@tizia

I’m trying to style my new site and a good looking and functional forum is very important for me, but I’m a wordpress newby, so forgive me for my questions…

1) I would like to have, like in bbpress site, the small avatar icon/login/logout that is the upper right
    2) I would like that my bbpress users (who are also WP users that can publish articles), might choose their avatars only from a certain set of images that I have chosen
    3) I don’t want that they upload images, video or files whatsoever (only giving a link to them)
    4) Is it possibible to have smilies in bbpress? In the old forum I maintained, users had a lot of smilies to help them to clarify their statements.

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

1. Its the WordPress Toolbar, used on all WordPress sites by default.

2. This plugin adds avatar suggestions, it might not be presented easily for users, but he expains it in this video.

3. bbPress by default doesn’t have the ability to upload files, for avatars that plugin I mentioned allows avatar upload.

4. You can filter the default wordPress smilies and use custom ones, their is emoji to use because of WordPress, also there a good plugin that has a feature to import phpBB smilies call WP-Monalisa.

Tizia
    Participant

@tizia

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar