Categories
Search
Bottom

Ask for help in adding amendments…

• abdurhman
    Blocked

@abdurhman

good morning
    I have some queries and amendments and additions I would like to add to my Forum
    The first question :

How do I add the number of posts under the name and the symbolic images of the user?
    The second question who will:

How do I change the title to any user of an optional title?
    Ex: the title of the current user in the Forum (supervisor) want to have the title of supervisor (supervisor pictures)
    The third question :

How to determine the powers of the supervisors so far have not I transfer Lists Musharraf to it have all the powers modification and deletion of all sections I wanted to be the powers of the supervisor on only a particular section

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Robkk

@robkk

How do I add the number of posts under the name and the symbolic images of the user?

Post count is coming to a future release of bbPress. You can use a plugin like this to add the counts for now.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbp-topic-count/

What exactly do you mean by symbolic images??

How do I change the title to any user of an optional title?
    Ex: the title of the current user in the Forum (supervisor) want to have the title of supervisor (supervisor pictures)

You can rename the current forum roles to whatever you want with this php code snippet in this guide. Add the function to your child themes functions.php or in a plugin that can hold custom code snippets like functionality.

Layout and functionality – Examples you can use

You can also create custom user roles with custom capabilities and add the custom names there.

Custom Capabilities

How to determine the powers of the supervisors so far have not I transfer Lists Musharraf to it have all the powers modification and deletion of all sections I wanted to be the powers of the supervisor on only a particular section

Assigning a user to a forum is not possible in the default functionality of the latest stable version of bbPress.

abdurhman
    Blocked

@abdurhman

Thank you for any friend

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar