Categories
Search
Bottom

admin panel forbbpress?

• AilyRoot
    Participant

@ailyroot

Hi

we run latest wordspress 4.3 +bbpress 2.5.8+buddypress 2.3.3 and we are just told that

“bbPress also has admin side, and there you can easily remove large number of topics filtered by forum or user”

I did google and someone say admin panel path is /bb-admin ? but it shows 404 and I do see it on top menu bar either

is there any any admin panel for bbpress/buddypress or it is just integrated with wordpress’s admin?

it NOT, how to do these “remove large number of topics filtered by forum or user”? I do not see function like that on wordpress’s admin though~

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• riyabajaj
    Participant

@riyabajaj

Sorry for posting here my question, I’ve started a new blog and going to start bbpress forum first time on a subdomain of it. need an installation guide to install bbpress on a subdomain of my blog.

My Blog URL: http://www.pingzic.com/

P.S: I didn’t find any option to post my question in a new topic here on this forum.

Robkk

@robkk

The information you got was probably for the bbPress v1 standalone forum software. You can tell the information is from bbPress v1 when it is about 4 or more years old.

The latest version of bbPress is now a WordPress plugin. So any admin area would use the WordPress admin. Same thing with BuddyPress they use use the WordPress administration area.

To remove a large number of topics.

Go to Topics > All Topics in the WOrdPress administration area.
    Enable each checkbox by the topics you want to Trash
    Click the Bulk Actions dropdown and select Move to Trash
    Hit Apply to move all those topics to the trash.

To remove a large number of topics in a specific forum

Go to Topics > All Topics in the WOrdPress administration area.
    In the dropdown at the top that say In All Forums, click that to select the specific forum you want to delete topics in, then click the filter button beside it.
    Enable each checkbox by the topics you want to Trash
    Click the Bulk Actions dropdown and select Move to Trash
    Hit Apply to move all those topics to the trash.

To delete all the topics in your topic trash.

Go to Topics > All topics in the WordPress administration area.
    Hit the action link that says Trash, it is next to other action links in a row like Spam and Pending.
    Clicking the trash action link will show you all the topics in your trash, hitting empty trash will remove all topics in your trash permanently.

To trash all topics by a specific use

You need to go to the user’s profile
    Click the menu item Topics Started
    Go to each topic and trash it manually using the admin links.

boringmoney
    Participant

@boringmoney

Hi ,

I have one problem with BBpress admin screen. Admin can edit any new topic created after publish. But He is not edit that topic which is status has pending. Is that any way to do this from front-end.

Thanks
    Money

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar