Categories
Search
Bottom

adding multiple filters

• ardentfrost

@ardentfrost

For some reason, only the last filter is working. Here’s what it is:

function get_pm_bb_location(){

if ( bb_find_filename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) == 'pm.php' )

return 'pm-page';

}

function is_pm() {

if ('pm-page' == get_bb_location() )

return true;

else

return false;

}

function get_mess_bb_location(){

if ( bb_find_filename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) == 'message.php' )

return 'message-page';

}

function is_message() {

if ('message-page' == get_bb_location() )

return true;

else

return false;

}

bb_add_filter('get_bb_location', 'get_mess_bb_location');

bb_add_filter('get_bb_location', 'get_pm_bb_location');

I swear they’re both the same. And whichever filter I put last works, and the other doesn’t.

Also, what’s the deal? is bb_add_filter and add_filter the same damn thing? They both seem to be interchangable.

I might just change the way I’m doing this. My current way is so beautiful though :(

And for whoever sees what these functions would be used for, the answer to your question is this: I’m very close.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I believe that bb_add_filter is the naming that is used in the latest version in TRAC (might wanna check that) as most files and functions are being named that way.

As for the function that you are close to creating, could I ask if it will only send links to the PM area to a member so that other members can harvest email addresses?

Trent

ardentfrost

@ardentfrost

Not sure what you’re asking (the plugin has nothing to do with email addresses), but feel free to go to my forums and check it out. I need more testers anyway.

I just did what the previous code was dictating a different way, so right now everything I’ve worked on is working.

If you do come over and test it out, make a quick post in some thread (I suggest the one pertaining to this plugin) so that you don’t get deleted accidentally (we go through our memberlist daily to delete spam users)

After testing this! WOW! I just assumed it would have notification by email, but that can come later! This is really going to be a cool system! Looking forward to the release!

Trent

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar