Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Add Sitename to Page Title

• Gnostic_Thought
    Participant

@gnostic_thought

What file would I edit to add my sitename to the page title (browser tab) on the forums page. I am using SmartCrawl SEO plugin and it has a section in the Titles and Meta tab for the forums I added %%sitename%% but this don’t work for the forum index page. It just worked for individual forums and topics and replies not the forum index. See screenshots

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Gnostic_Thought
    Participant

@gnostic_thought

seems like I can’t add screenshots you can see what I mean by going to http://www.gnosticthought.org/forums no site name in the browser tab all my forums so far are hidden so you won’t be able to see the sitename is there on specific forum. It’s just no working on the forums index.

Robkk

@robkk

Is there a setting to edit custom post type archives in that SEO plugin? The forums index page should be a Forum Archive.

You may need to contact that plugin’s support to see if you are configuring it in the right place, or if there is even an option to edit the titles of custom post type archives. Most free plugin have a setting to modify the Forum Archive of bbPress.

Gnostic_Thought
    Participant

@gnostic_thought

@Robkk Thanks I will contact WPMU DEV support? I didn’t see that option custom post types. Sorry for the late reply as well as I forgot to get email updates on this thread

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar