Forum Replies Created
OK, i got it thanks for your help, i am now looking for help from my host provider.
As you said i did, not working and it never worked. I don’t think there is any problem with plugins and theme. Any other ideas?
I did as you suggested and it worked but again error.
First i deleted bbPress and reinstalled it and then it was working, i deleted some replies as they were spam but then it stopped working now again i deleted bbPress and reinstalled it many times, 3 times it worked and then stopped and now permanently stopped, i mean no effect of Deleting bbPress and reinstalling it now.
And one more thing i am able to add new replies there from dashboard and can access spam, Published and trash folder in replies but only two tabs are not accessible pending and all replies in replies main tab, should i try it installing through FTP, it might work as the reinstalling worked few times.
And it might be possible that the pending replies, there are 4 now can disturbing BBpress, 3 of them are spammy, some Chinese language is there. So i think if you can tell me how to delete that pending replies data from FTP without accessing WordPress dashboard as it showing error from there, i think it might work.
And i have also contacted my hosting provider, awaiting for their reply….
Answer 2: Everything was fine when i installed this and for many days but from past 10 days now i am getting this error in Dashboard>replies.
Answer 3: From Past 10 days Now this error is always been there, now i can’t access this menu. Before ten days everything was good
Here are the answers…..
1. Yes bbPress is fully working, except that when i go to Dashboard>replies i get an internal server error mentioned above.
2. this is an old installation, few days back it was working fine from 10 days back i am getting this error in Dashboard>replies.
3. This error is always been there.
4. Nothing has changed on the site except i installed some plugins i needed.
5. I am running these wordpress pulgins are BackUpWordPress, bbPress Genesis Extend( beacuase bbpress has problems with genesis framework and it helps), bbPress Moderation, Broken Link Checker, Contact Form 7, ContestHopper for WordPress, Eggplant 301 Redirects, Genesis Simple Edits, Google Analytics for WordPress, Jetpack by WordPress.com, Nofollow for external link, SEO Friendly Images, W3 Total Cache, WordPress SEO, WordPress SEO News, WP-No-Tag-Base and Google Publisher Plugin.
6. Yes using W3 Total Cache as a caching software but i don’t think it is the issue.
7. Yes this problem is also there with ALL plugins except bbPress deactivated AND a default theme such as Twenty Thirteen installed i still get this error? and the default theme i used is Twenty Thirteen.
Thanks for your help…..
I have done these all things previously and now have done again once more, and none of this is working. And i have not contacted the server administrator. This is not because of any plugins and theme and no php memory problem either but i don’t understand why only replies tab in word press dashboard is showing this error. Should i try the fresh installation of bbpress if i do will i lose all my data. Please help me if you need more information tell me what kind of information you need i will share here.