Forum Replies Created
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
-
In reply to: Last Updates blank on 2.6.6
Something you just said made me think of the issue and fix. I am using the BBP Style Pack and didn’t turn that off when I was testing plugins. I thought I needed it but turns out I didn’t. Once I looked at more of the settings in that plugin I realized that the freshness dates were set to custom and blank.
In reply to: Last Updates blank on 2.6.6I already did the theme check before I posted and I have done the plugin conflict checks with no changes. It has to be something with the forums repair not working.
In reply to: Last Updates blank on 2.6.6Makes me wonder if it’s not the 2.6.6 but 2.6.6 on the newest WP version.
In reply to: Last Updates blank on 2.6.6Robin,
Yes I saw this as well and started to run them. Still no change. Are you not having this issue with your sites on 2.6.6?
In reply to: Last Updates blank on 2.6.6
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)