Forum Replies Created
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
-
In reply to: can’t access admin dashboard
I’m not too sure, I have a .htaccess file within bbpress and another in my main root.
In reply to: can’t access admin dashboardYes I had to download .htaccess from another folder and I edited it, then re-uploaded on to bbpress folder… through Filezilla.
In reply to: can’t access admin dashboardAs you may be able to tell, it asks for a log-in and I have to use my FTP account to log into it for some reason, and I have the latest BBPRESS and WORDPRESS (2.7).
In reply to: can’t access admin dashboardguys, I’ve never been into the dashboard. I have php5 working and tried to get into the URL,
http://www.ko-holic.com/bbpress/bb-admin
but it doesn’t exist? Can you guys help me out?
Hey guys, I’m getting the same problem, and my hosting is 1&1 and I’m sure they support PHP4. It is in my subfolder of the domain,
http://www.ko-holic.com/bbpress
Help!
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)