Forum Replies Created
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
-
In reply to: WP header integration
I believe this is only possible with the wordpress K2 theme.
In reply to: bbpress smiley and bbvideo are not enableWaiting for your suggestion, I disabled the plugin bbpress smiles.
Your help is always welcome anyway!
In reply to: bbpress smiley and bbvideo are not enableProblem solved with the bb-video plugin. Strangely it only converts video link (URL) and not the EMBED code. Instead the issue with the bb-smiles of _ck_ remains an outstanding …
In reply to: plugin and limited memory bbpressThanks for your help. The problem was created by a incopatibile plugin with my version of bbpress (term of service). It was not a problem of memory as I thought.
In reply to: plugin and limited memory bbpressDear friends,
is not the fault of the webhost but bbpress. I want to know how to set its memory capacity. Usual procedure with WordPress (WP-MEMORY LIMIT).
In reply to: plugin and limited memory bbpressHow can I allocate more memory to php? Can you be more exhaustive?
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)