Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Zaerl Visibility & Usernames with spaces

• pineapple-pp
    Participant

@pineapple-pp

I’m using Zaerl Visibility to create a forum for just certain users.

But when a user with a space in their username tries to access a forum it doesn’t work. Any ideas?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

It’s a known bug which has been fixed in the last (not released to the public) version. bbPress (standalone) is dead and I have decided to freeze all my plugins and waiting for the plugin version to come.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

It’s a known bug which has been fixed in the last (not released to the public) version. bbPress (standalone) is dead and I have decided to freeze all my plugins and waiting for the plugin version to come.

pineapple-pp
    Participant

@pineapple-pp

Hi there zaerl

Please can you help me out with this. Is it possible for you to send me the latest version of the plugin or help me by telling me how to fix the bug. You’d be a lifesaver! One of my website relies on this plugin!

pineapple-pp
    Participant

@pineapple-pp

Hi there zaerl

Please can you help me out with this. Is it possible for you to send me the latest version of the plugin or help me by telling me how to fix the bug. You’d be a lifesaver! One of my website relies on this plugin!

pineapple-pp
    Participant

@pineapple-pp

Hi zaerl

Is it possible for you to send me the latest version of this plugin? It would be greatly appreciated.

pineapple-pp
    Participant

@pineapple-pp

Hi zaerl

Is it possible for you to send me the latest version of this plugin? It would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar