Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

• Hi,

I tried to change some settings on the BP plugin today, and suddenly I lost access to the admin area of my site. This happened when I tried to change settings for the Register page, I tried to activate it (as Register and Activate pages were not activated).

I get access to the site if I delete the plugin, but the same error if I try to reinstall with a completly new version of the plugin.

By using the WP-DEBUG I get two errors:

Notice: Constant WP_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in /home/noess/domains/kenta.no/public_html/idrett/wp-content/themes/canvas-buddypress/functions.php on line 4

Notice: wp_enqueue_script ble kalt feil. Scripts og stiler bør ikke være registrert eller “enqueued” foran wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts eller init. Vennligst se Debugging i WordPress for mer informasjon. (Denne meldingen ble lagt i versjon 3.3.) in /home/noess/domains/kenta.no/public_html/idrett/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3587

Anyone know what to do? Can I manually reset the setting for Pages in the BP plugin?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar