Categories
Search
Bottom

Wrong topic appeared in the page

• love11a004
    Participant

@love11a004

Hello,

I am using BuddyPress with bbPress. Firstly I had a problem in which replies were not visible in forum topics. Then I followed this thread, and after installing bbpress wp4 fix I got my issue fixed.

But now a different issue has come where all my topics are redirecting to the first topic. Check my forum HERE. Although the link coming is proper, its just content is of first topic.

Can anyone please give me a solution for this?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

Does uninstalling the wp4 fix correct this – albeit that you lose replies?

We need to know if it is the fix that is the new problem, or whether you have the problem without the fix.

arjitmalviya
    Participant

@arjitmalviya

Robin W: The problem was even before installing wp4 fix. Even after installing wp4 fix, it didn’t help.

love11a004
    Participant

@love11a004

Robin W: The problem was even before installing wp4 fix. Even after installing wp4 fix, it didn’t help.

love11a004
    Participant

@love11a004

Sorry for the late reply. I somehow had lost my login to bbpress.org forums.

love11a004
    Participant

@love11a004

Robin W: Also, I would to like to tell you that before installing wp4 fix, the topics were not visible in the forum. Its only when I installed this fix, topics became visible.

Robin W

@robin-w

ok,

It could be a theme or plugin issue

Plugins

Deactivate all but bbpress and see if this fixes. if it does, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the error.

Themes

If plugins don’t pinpoint the problem, as a test switch to a default theme such as twentytwelve, and see if this fixes.

love11a004
    Participant

@love11a004

Robin W: I tried de-activating all the plugins, and it is BuddyPress (Version 2.1.1) which is causing the problem. Now what should I do about this? BuddyPress itself recommends bbPress to use it as forum, and not their plugin itself is not compatible with bbPress.

info2grow
    Participant

@info2grow

Did you find a solution to this? I am also having this problem.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

I believe we fixed this in the 2.6 beta.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar