WPMU db integration breaks admin
I’m using bbPress 0.902 and WPMU 1.3.3. Integrating the bbPress with the user database works, but then I can’t access the bbPress admin console anymore. Here’s what happens:
1. install bbPress without integration and in the process create an admin account bbadmin.
2. The bbadmin account works, I can access the bbPress admin screens, etc.
3. Change the integration settings to point to the WPMU users table. I do NOT do the cookie integration as this is problematic with the new password hashing.
4. bbPress immediately logs bbadmin out. I can login with WPMU user accounts, but none of them can access the bbPress admin console. More importantly, the bbadmin account can’t login anymore.
I’ve replicated this problem 7 times.
The bottom line is that I can’t use the db integration feature at all.
Question – how can I integrate the WPMU users and still access the bbPress admin console?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.