After a while… It seems that anyone else is facing this problem with bbpress. So, I did a research… and I found a solution for my problem. Maybe there are others around need a way to solve this problem. As far as I understand it is a bug, cause wp-redirect sets a wrong status header. If you add a line saying:
wp_redirect( $re );
is called within bb-login.php, all is going well.
I’ve found the same problem, and your suggested change doesn’t seem to work. What’s more, I appear to have the same problem whenever I add a new topic or remove a topic from favourites.
jepp, after all, I had to add “status_header(301)” whenever the “wp_redirect()” was used within different scripts. Unfortunately, there was no success by changing the function wp_redirect() directly… So, I searched through all files to change the funtion-call by adding the status header – about 10-15 times. I didn’t really remember where… but at least it is was easy to find.