Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

[wp tool-tips] Fitting wp-tool-tips to bbpress

• pastorbobsforum

@pastorbobsforum

Hello.

Is there a way in which I can adapt this plugin to bbpress?

The plugin contains three files:

wp_tooltip_plugin.php

wp_tooltip_script.js

wp_tooltip_style.css

Now, I think that the .js and .css do not need any tempering with, only the .php.

I would like to attempt the conversion on my own, but I need some information though. On top of that, the plugin is written in Spanish, not that it should matter that much I guess.

This is what I would like to know:

1. The bbpress equivalents for these variables (I’m translating them with Google):$post_content, $Instance, $toothpick (??). I think I can figure out the rest.

2. Filters: for wp the_content

3. Action: for wp head.

4. Function: get_option(“siteurl”).

At the moment the plugin gives me no error, but also no facility.

Regards,

Bob

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

This can be quite challenging. I suggest you to hire a developer for making the new plugin.

pastorbobsforum

@pastorbobsforum

Hello.

Thank you for the suggestion, I wish I could but I cannot afford one now, or in the near future for that matter. The reasons are too complicated to explain here.

Anyway, I’m using this plugin with my wordpress site, and since I really like it, I would like to fit it into my website. I hope that I’m not too old for this, since I’ve never done anything like it before.

So, if there’s anyone out there with some suggestions (or some reading material) I would appreciate it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar