Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WP login + bbPress login automatically?

• Hi, I know that there’s a lot of topics about integration and I tried to find something that could helped for but I haven’t found.

I have integrated bbPress and looks like everything works fine. I can login with my WP account on bbPress.

But if I login to my website I need to login again when I go to forum.

So is it possible to make that when I log in WP it would automatically log me in bbPress?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Forgot to mention I use ‘Register Plus Redux’ plugin

Forgot to mention I use ‘Register Plus Redux’ plugin

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

Have you installed that WordPress plugin for cookie integration and edited your wp-config.php as needed?

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

Have you installed that WordPress plugin for cookie integration and edited your wp-config.php as needed?

Yep, I have installed it if you mean bbPress integration in ‘bbPress > Settings > WordPress Integration’.

However I can’t guarantee at 100% that I changed config files correctly. I would be thankful if you could better explain it or make a screenshot of how config files should look like.

Yep, I have installed it if you mean bbPress integration in ‘bbPress > Settings > WordPress Integration’.

However I can’t guarantee at 100% that I changed config files correctly. I would be thankful if you could better explain it or make a screenshot of how config files should look like.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

You also need to install this plugin in WordPress and it would tell you what you need to add in your wp-config.php.

Gautam Gupta
    Participant

@gautamgupta

You also need to install this plugin in WordPress and it would tell you what you need to add in your wp-config.php.

Thanks Gautam

Thanks Gautam

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar