Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WP / BBP Integration : how to have BBpress Inside WordPress

• Latte

@latte

Hi,

I’ve been searching for some hours now but I guess I don’t find the answer because it must be an easy answer :)

I’ve successfully integrated BP 1.03 in my WO 3.1 and everything works fine so far.

But the forum looks like it’s another site, I mean it’s basicaly due to the template.

My wish is to have my BBPRESS installed into a WP Page (such as simple:press plugin for example) or just like it is on this very bbpress.org website !

Any clue about how to do it ?

Thanks for your help :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Same question.. anybody please? I found an old plugin for doing this in Worpress but is not working anymore with the current versions..

Same question.. anybody please? I found an old plugin for doing this in Worpress but is not working anymore with the current versions..

me too….my forums don’t work at all. I get this weird code:

$bb->custom_user_table = ‘wp_users’; $bb->custom_user_meta_table = ‘wp_usermeta’; $bb->uri = ‘http://intranet.kki.org/school/social/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-forums/bbpress/’; $bb->name = ‘ Forums’; define(‘BB_AUTH_SALT’, ‘put your unique phrase here’); define(‘BB_LOGGED_IN_SALT’, ‘put your unique phrase here’); define(‘BB_SECURE_AUTH_SALT’, ‘put your unique phrase here’); define(‘WP_AUTH_COOKIE_VERSION’, 2); ?>

whenever I try to start a forum

me too….my forums don’t work at all. I get this weird code:

$bb->custom_user_table = ‘wp_users’; $bb->custom_user_meta_table = ‘wp_usermeta’; $bb->uri = ‘http://intranet.kki.org/school/social/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-forums/bbpress/’; $bb->name = ‘ Forums’; define(‘BB_AUTH_SALT’, ‘put your unique phrase here’); define(‘BB_LOGGED_IN_SALT’, ‘put your unique phrase here’); define(‘BB_SECURE_AUTH_SALT’, ‘put your unique phrase here’); define(‘WP_AUTH_COOKIE_VERSION’, 2); ?>

whenever I try to start a forum

You will need to do some coding and create your own theme.

Hint: Take the header and footer segments of your WordPress theme and place them in the header.php and footer.php segments of the bbPress theme that you selected to wrap your design around the bbPress theme you selected.

You will need to do some coding and create your own theme.

Hint: Take the header and footer segments of your WordPress theme and place them in the header.php and footer.php segments of the bbPress theme that you selected to wrap your design around the bbPress theme you selected.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar