Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WordPress and BBpress Integration

• Hi,

Today, after read many tutorials I integrated WP with bbpress, now any new site subscriber became forum member, and etc anything is ok at this point.

BUT the problem is that need to log in forum, when user is logged in WP, even admin/key master need to do the same, nothing comes automatically, I have installed the bbpress integration plugin and added

define( ‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/’ ); to wp-config.php in top after <?php

Please let me know what I have missed.

Thanks

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • ok this is solved, but now when I click the Admin link on forum this not redirect me to /bb-admin/ but to forum home.

whats the solution,

I have read to paste this to bb-config.php, but didn’t worked.

$bb->new_keymaster = ‘admin’;

thanks

ok this is solved, but now when I click the Admin link on forum this not redirect me to /bb-admin/ but to forum home.

whats the solution,

I have read to paste this to bb-config.php, but didn’t worked.

$bb->new_keymaster = ‘admin’;

thanks

I have the same problem with the /bb-admin/ as described in the second post. Any solutions?

I have the same problem with the /bb-admin/ as described in the second post. Any solutions?

no answer till now?

no answer till now?

bbklo – What was your solution to being logged out when switching between WP and BB?

bbklo – What was your solution to being logged out when switching between WP and BB?

go to /forum/ page, and log out, than log in first in /forum/ not in wp. this solved, now I can access admin page.

go to /forum/ page, and log out, than log in first in /forum/ not in wp. this solved, now I can access admin page.

Thanks bbklo. I think I must have misunderstood your original dilemma. The solution for me was to change the defined cookie path within wp-config.php from define( ‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/’ ) to define( ‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/wordpress’ )

Now I am no longer logged out when switching between the two. For a little insight WP & BB are installed at mysite/wordpress and mysite/bbpress

Anyway… thank you. I’m pretty new to this stuff but trying to wrap my head around it. =)

Thanks bbklo. I think I must have misunderstood your original dilemma. The solution for me was to change the defined cookie path within wp-config.php from define( ‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/’ ) to define( ‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/wordpress’ )

Now I am no longer logged out when switching between the two. For a little insight WP & BB are installed at mysite/wordpress and mysite/bbpress

Anyway… thank you. I’m pretty new to this stuff but trying to wrap my head around it. =)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar