Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Why Can't Anyone See Posts Within My Topics?

• BenRacicot
    Participant

@benracicot

Hey!
    Thought I’d ask here why on earth I (anyone) can’t see the discussion going on in my topics? I just see

“This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ben Racicot 21 minutes ago.”

But only a reply field and none of those posts (that I did while testing) are shown? What am I missing? Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Sounds pretty strange. Any other plugins active that might be interfering with bbPress’s queries?

BenRacicot
    Participant

@benracicot

Nothing but the ush. Askimet, WP SEO by YOAST, w3 cache. Kind of driving me nutz. It’s a fresh install of BP too.

I installed a freshy version on Twenty Twelve to see what it’s supposed to do and I am in fact missing replies/posts on topic pages on my other theme (Swagger). Not to sure where to go from here.. Thnaks for your reply BTW

BenRacicot
    Participant

@benracicot

I figured it out…. Well the theme dev had to help me out. The theme wasn’t ready for BBP out of the box… Had to remove some code. Far too much to explain here but I would recommend that you talk to your theme’s dev if this happens.

winner001
    Participant

@winner001

Which Topics? I have seen your topics here. Is it right?

BenRacicot
    Participant

@benracicot

@winnner001 no on my website. Theme compatibility is quite the issue it seems these days 🙁

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar