Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

where to put bbpress.css in child-theme

• awal16
    Participant

@awal16

I made some changes in the style of bbpress and other files. I copied the bbpress.css file to my child-theme in the root, but I don’t see any difference, when I make another change in a style. I also tried to put it in a folder (bbpress) in my child-theme, but that seems not to work either. What am I doing wrong?

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

• awal16
    Participant

@awal16

Yes, I tried your other code, in an earlier post of yours. But then I get the warnings again.

Robin W

@robin-w

so did you copy/paste it – exactly as per my code and what exact errors did you get?

awal16
    Participant

@awal16

I copied and paste the code again, and now I don’t get the warnings. So, why is this code better :)?

Besides, what does throttle mean, in the capabilitie?

Robin W

@robin-w

The code isn’t better, but I wanted to be sure that code itself wasn’t an issue. obviously posting the exact code works, although it doesn’t preform what you wish.

So back to the gallery plugin author for his help

I don’t know what giving throttle capability does the dics only discuss the setting

Throttle posting every
    Set this to the minimum time (in seconds) between posting new replies in bbPress forums. This is useful to help stop spamming or other attempts to interrupt the normal flow of the forum.

awal16
    Participant

@awal16

I posted a topic on the support of the plugin, so I hope they can help. Thanks for your help so far.

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar