Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

What is the status of threaded (nested) replies and pagination?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• xiao77tt
    Participant

@xiao77tt

I have the same problem, can I get some help?

mvaneijgen
    Participant

@mvaneijgen

Yes a simple, no where are not going to fix it or this will be on the road map, but not before 2021 is still fine. Just let us know.

Robin W

@robin-w

the trac ticket says that it is in the pipeline for a future release.

The software is worked on for free by people in their spare time, and with the best will in the world, I don’t think you can ask people to make commitments on when this might (or might not) be done.

mvaneijgen
    Participant

@mvaneijgen

Not asking for commitment, just a simple no would suffice.

This issue has been open for 19 months, so asking for a update on the status would be greatly appreciated.

Robin W

@robin-w

that kinda assumes that the authors have planning meetings, and have project management charts with planned release dates etc. That’s not the way almost all open software authors work.

Most fix tickets that break their software, and then pick items that interest them, which can vary from day to day.

That this one remains as a ‘future release’ shows that it has not been rejected, but also no one is working on it or has been assigned to work on it.

That is the best that anyone can say 🙂

so it is not a simple no.

mvaneijgen
    Participant

@mvaneijgen

There just has been a major release, which means that has been meetings and things have been set in motion.

This particular ticket has not been updated in some time, so getting it under peoples attention is the best that anyone can do 🙂

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar