Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Weird header code

• zyadsherif

@zyadsherif

Hi, I am very new to bbPress but I used WordPress for a decent amount of time

I was installing a fresh copy of both wordpress & bbPress to be integrated together on my localhost, I did the steps exactly how they should be & everything is successfully running except for one thing … I get weird lines on top of every bbPress page in this form —>>

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:wampwwwMasr-A7laForumbb-settings.php on line 186

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:wampwwwMasr-A7laForumbb-includesbackpressfunctions.wp-object-cache.php on line 108

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:wampwwwMasr-A7laForumbb-includesbackpresspomomo.php on line 171

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:wampwwwMasr-A7laForumbb-includesfunctions.bb-l10n.php on line 484

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:wampwwwMasr-A7laForumbb-includesbackpressclass.wp-taxonomy.php on line 581

It’s kinda urgent for me to fix that so please guys does anyone have any solution?

Thanks a lot

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Ben L.

@nightgunner5

Find this line and make sure it says error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_WARNING | E_PARSE | E_USER_ERROR | E_USER_WARNING);

Ben L.

@nightgunner5

Find this line and make sure it says error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_WARNING | E_PARSE | E_USER_ERROR | E_USER_WARNING);

zyadsherif

@zyadsherif

OOOH … lovely, works like a charm thanks a lot, but is there some serious error that I should know about & perhaps try to fix?

knowing that I installed a fresh copy & not yet touched anything

Thanks again (“,)

zyadsherif

@zyadsherif

OOOH … lovely, works like a charm thanks a lot, but is there some serious error that I should know about & perhaps try to fix?

knowing that I installed a fresh copy & not yet touched anything

Thanks again (“,)

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

No. You have a very modern installation of PHP and there is some code in bbPress that now it deprecated. Nothing to worry about.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

No. You have a very modern installation of PHP and there is some code in bbPress that now it deprecated. Nothing to worry about.

zyadsherif

@zyadsherif

Oh I see … that’s good to know, thanks a lot :-) !!

zyadsherif

@zyadsherif

Oh I see … that’s good to know, thanks a lot :-) !!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar