Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

User Integraion

• I am having problems with bbPress-WordPressMU User Integration.

Under the WordPress Integration Settings, I have correctly set the User Role Map and User Integration Cookies like AUTH, Secure AUTH KEY, etc. according to my wp-config file.

My question is, how do I know whether I have integrated correctly? By what I know, if integrated correctly, user should be log-in from either bbPress or WordPressMU and have the same access throughout. But under Users tab, I see only my account, (admin log-in) and no one else. If I try to log-in to my bbPress using my WPMU account, it doesn’t work.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

When you have the integration working, a user will be able to log in in either the forum or the WordPress site, and will already be logged in on the other side. They would not have to log in twice and would be logged in at both places simultaneously.

I have already mentioned in my first post that I have correctly set the User Role Map and Uer Integration Cookies like AUTH, Secure AUTH KEY, etc. according to my wp-config file.

But it seems that it didn’t work properly since users have to log-in to the Forums and the Site twice.

it doesnt work at all.. not nice. 3 database resets & bad mood

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar