Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Upload image from computer

• Kris35
    Participant

@kris35

Does anyone know if there is a way for my forum posters to upload images from their computer? I’ve heard there are some plugins for this, but does anyone know if they are safe? I’m guessing there might be security issues otherwise BBPress would offer this?

Thanks,

K

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

There are several plugins eg

https://wordpress.org/plugins/gd-bbpress-attachments/

The bbpress philosophy is “We’re keeping things as small and light as possible while still allowing for great add-on features through WordPress’s extensive plugin system. What does all that mean? bbPress is lean, mean, and ready to take on any job you throw at it.”

So it’s not in the core because you then have the option of adding a plugin.

Kris35
    Participant

@kris35

Hi Robin, thanks for this and sorry for not thanking you sooner – I completely forgot…..oops!! My coder is trying to sort this out for me but it really isnt a simple task. If anyone else out tehre has managed to do this, please let me know and if I manage it, I will post how here.

Kris35
    Participant

@kris35

Ok I managed to do this and it was so simple, its a bit embarrassing. I used a plugin called BBPress Post Toolbar.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar